o4a training opportunities
o4a provides educational opportunities for Aging Network professionals, advocates and volunteers. These educational events are designed to keep attendees current on the ever-changing aging network. CEU credit is available for most o4a training.
o4a sponsored training opportunities include:
- Aging in Ohio – a six hour introductory training for professionals who want to learn about the basics of the Aging Network, Medicare, Medicaid, and the Older Americans Act programs
- Webinars – informational series on different topics of interest to the Aging Network.
- Annual Conference for Aging and Disability Networks – Largest HCBS conference for Ohio’s Aging and Disability Networks
- Advocacy Conference – occurring every other year, featuring the latest state and federal policy initiatives and state budget advocacy in the aging and disability network , with a networking reception
- AAA Conferences (every other year) – leadership and professional development for Area Agency on Aging staff
NOTICE: o4a will charge $25 to issue replacement CEU certificates for all trainings (effective 06/01/11). Payment must be received prior to replacement certificate being issued.