o4a Advocacy Conference
Every other year we sponsor an Advocacy Conference at which Area Agencies on Aging and aging network partners can learn about important policy and legislative initiatives. Held during the state budget process, the Conference educates participants about o4a’s budget priorities, as well as those of state agencies and advocacy partners. Visit our Advocacy page for information about o4a’s advocacy efforts.
The event includes a Legislative Reception where participants can meet their state legislators and share information about issues of importance to the aging network.
2021 Advocacy Conference
Dates: March 2-3, 2021
The 2021 o4a Advocacy Conference will be held virtually via Zoom over two days. We have applied for 6 Social Work CEU credits.
Fees: $175 for the two day conference plus $25 for CEU credit.
- Ohio’s Medicaid and Aging Priorities
- Ohio’s Legislative Priorities: Insights from Legislative Partners
- Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging Budget Priorities
- Ageism and Reframing Aging: How We Talk About Aging Matters
- Broadband & Other Important Rural Ohio Policy Issues
- Elevating HCBS: Introducing the Ohio HCBS Coalition
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging Federal Policy Update
- Federal Government Partner Update
Questions? Contact o4a at email@example.com