o4a’s Aging in Ohio Workshop
The Aging in Ohio Workshop is a foundation course for anyone involved with the aging network, including Area Agency on Aging staff, Ohio Department of Aging staff, aging services staff, direct service organizations, elder law attorneys, boards and advisory council members, long-term care facility staff, students and other interested individuals.
This course is now being offered live online.
Praise for Aging in Ohio July 2020:
Thank you for striving to offer this conference in the newest format. We appreciate it.
Excellent information on Medicare and Medicaid, along with other funding sources for older adults in Ohio. Paula is very knowledgeable on these topics. I appreciated the update on what AAAs are doing re: Covid.
An informative training that will definitely assist me in my work. Thank you!
December 7-8, 2021- REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
This full day session is traditionally held in person but has been moved to an online setting and divided into two half day sessions online. Participants must attend all sessions to receive CEU or CLE credit.
8:45 a.m. – 9: 00 a.m Login
9:00 a.m. 12: 00 p . Workshop each day
- The Aging Population and the Aging Network
- Social Security
- Medicaid Overview
- Long-Term Services and Supports in Ohio
- Statewide Services – Housing, Department of Aging, Other Programs
- Current Aging Issues
Fees: Registration Fee $125
- Participants must attend all sessions to receive CEU or CLE credit.
- This is one full session. We will not accept requests for partial attendance or payment.
- Recordings of the sessions and all handouts will be made available to the participants for 30 days after the sessions.
- Login instructions will be provided via email prior to the session.
- No refund request will be accepted after seven days prior to the session date, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- Social Workers (5.5 hrs.) – approved
- Attorneys: CLEs (5.5 hrs.) – approved
NOTICE: o4a will charge $25 to issue replacement CEU certificates for all trainings (effective 06/01/11). Payment must be received prior to replacement certificate being issued.