o4a’s Aging in Ohio: Policies, Programs and Trends in the Aging Network
Aging in Ohio is a foundation course for anyone involved with the aging network and serving older Ohioans, including Area Agency on Aging staff, Ohio Department of Aging staff, aging services staff, direct service organizations, elder law attorneys, boards and advisory council members, long-term care facility administrators andstaff, students and other interested individuals.
For over 25 years, experienced professionals have provided an introduction to the aging network, aging programs and services, demographic trends and the organizations, agencies and funding sources that comprise the aging network in this day-long orientation. In addition to this overview, Aging in Ohio includes information on the policies and issues that face the aging network and expands existing knowledge of the network and related programs.
July 21 -22, 2020 – Registration opens June 8.
September 17, 2020
December 1, 2020
This full day session is traditionally held in person but has been moved to an online setting and divided into two half day sessions online. Participants must attend all sessions to receive CEU or CLE credit.
Agenda: Tuesday, July 21 – Wednesday, July 22, 2020
8:45 a.m. – 9: 00 a.m Login
9:00 a.m. 12: 00 p . Workshop each day
Fees: Registration Fee $125
- Participants must attend all sessions to receive CEU or CLE credit.
- This is one full session. We will not accept requests for partial attendance or payment.
- Recordings of the sessions will be made available to the participants for 30 days after the sessions.
- Login instructions will be provided via email prior to July 21.
- No refund request will be accepted after July 14, 2020, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- Social Workers (5.5 hrs.)
- Ohio DODD – Adult Services/Day Habilitation (5.0 hrs.); Service and Support Administration (5.0 hrs.)
- Attorneys: CLEs (5.5 hrs.)
NOTICE: o4a will charge $25 to issue replacement CEU certificates for all trainings (effective 06/01/11). Payment must be received prior to replacement certificate being issued.