For the latest news, sign up for o4a’s e-newsletter.
o4a in the news
- “This new law means many more Ohio officials are watching out for elder abuse. Here’s why it was passed,” Dayton Daily News, September 29, 2018
- “Malnutrition is a leading cause of illness, death among seniors,” Columbus Dispatch, September 2, 2018
- “State and Local Groups Join Walgreens On Fall Injury Prevention,” WTVG, August 3, 2018
- “Central Ohio Resident Larke Recchie Appointed to AARP Ohio Executive Council,” AARP Ohio, September 6, 2017.
- “Who will provide aging Ohioans with long-term care, and who will pay?” Columbus Dispatch, September 7, 2016
- “Many seniors not eating well enough,” Columbus Dispatch, January 11, 2016
- Letter to the Editor: “Independent-living plan got high marks,” Columbus Dispatch, January 23, 2013
o4a Press Releases
- Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging Unveils 2018 Award Winners: Representatives LaTourette and Sykes, COHHIO Director Are Among Those Celebrated for Serving Older Ohioans – November 1, 2018
- Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging Unveils 2017 Award Winners: Ohio AG Elder Justice Initiative Director, Veterans Affairs Medical Director, Athens County Department of Job and Family Services Are Among Those Celebrated for Serving Older Ohioans – November 16, 2017
- Senior Services Levies Receive Overwhelming Community Support Amid Growing Need – November 8, 2017
- Ohio Association of Area Agencies on Aging: Response to Governor’s SFY 2018-2019 Budget – January 30, 2017
- Aging Network Praises New Investment for Protection for Seniors – June 16, 2015