Take a deeper dive into topics presented in our foundational Aging in Ohio series:
Ohio Developmental Disabilities System Overview for the Aging Network: September 30, 2022
Understanding Medicare for AAA’s and Aging Professionals: December 14 & 15, 2022
Ohio developmental disabilities system overview for the aging network
Next Course: September 30, 2022
Understanding Medicare for AAAs and Aging Professionals
Our presenters are experienced Medicare outreach professionals with the Ohio Senior Health Insurance and Information Program (OSHIIP), Livanta and CGS Medicare. This course will be 5.5 CEU credits upon approval.
Next course: December 14 & 15, 2022
Agenda Each Day:
Two day workshop: 9:00 a.m. – 12: 00 p.m. each day
- the different parts of Medicare
- the difference between Medicare Supplemental Insurance and Medicare Advantage
- the many resources for understanding Medicare and helping consumers with Medicare issues
- Dual Special Needs Plans and MyCare Ohio
- Medicare appeals
- Medicare provider initiatives
- Participants must attend all sessions to receive CEU credit.
- We will not accept requests for partial attendance or payment.
- Recordings of the sessions and all handouts will be made available to the participants for 30 days after the sessions.
- Login instructions will be provided via email prior to the session.
- No refund request will be accepted after seven days prior to the session date, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
NOTICE: o4a will charge $25 to issue replacement CEU certificates for all trainings. Payment must be received prior to replacement certificate being issued.